Terms of Service
By accessing this Website, accessible from www.krav-maga.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd.’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd.’s Website
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This will let K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd. terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on K.M.G. Krav Maga Global Ltd.’s Website are provided “as is”. Krav Maga Global Ltd. makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd. does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd. or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd.’s Website, even if K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd. or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd.’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd. will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd. may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd. of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Your Privacy
9. Governing Law
Any claim related to K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Ltd.’s Website shall be governed by the laws of Israel without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Standard Cancellation Policy for Events
- Full refund minus a EUR 50 administration fee up to 30 days out of your scheduled training
- 50% refund after that up to two weeks out from the scheduled date
- No refund within two weeks of the event date
- An exception will be made for an unexpected illness, i.e. COVID-19 related issues and a refund of 85% or a full credit to attend an upcoming workshop can be issued
Transferring Your Ticket
Rebooking Your Ticket
- Up to 30 days out of your scheduled training: free of charge
- After that up to two weeks out from your scheduled date: 20% of the event fee
- Within two weeks of the event date: 50% of the event fee
- In the case of a no-show or cancellation on the first day of the event, the full event fee shall be due
Please note that events within the State of Israel can only be transferred to other events in Israel.
Changes to the Course of the Event
- KMG shall reserve the right to replace or cancel individual instructors at an event, provided that this does not affect the overall character of the event.
- KMG may, without prior notice, also include individual online instructors in in-person events. The participant shall then have no right to a reduced fee or cancellation if this corresponds to less than 50% of the event duration and the participants have the opportunity to put questions to the online instructor(s).
K.M.G. – Krav Maga Global Cancellation
- KMG shall be entitled to cancel an event for commercial or organizational reasons.
- In this case, KMG shall refund the participation fees already paid. Any further claims shall be excluded.
- Any cancellation or rebooking fees for transport or accommodation booked by the participant shall not be reimbursed by KMG. KMG advises that it is possible to book flexible rates with transport companies (e.g. railway and airlines) that include free cancellation or to take out insurance that covers the cancellation of the event.
- Irrespective of the cancellation of the entire event, KMG shall be entitled to refuse registration for an event without providing reasons or to cancel participation. In such a case, KMG shall refund the participation fees already paid. Any further claims shall be excluded.
- KMG shall be entitled to terminate the contract with the participant or contractual party without notice for good cause. In this case, KMG’s entitlement to payment of the event fee shall not lapse. Good cause shall be deemed to exist in particular if the participant or contractual party’s actions are contrary to KMG’s Code of Ethics.