If you sign up for 2 camps you are eligible for a 5% discount from early-birds price / 10% of the regular price!
If you sign up for 3 camps you are eligible for a 10% discount from early-birds price / 15% of the regular price!
Early bird price 790 Euro (Deposit 450 EU) until 31st of January 2020
Regular price 890 Euro
King Solomon Hotel Check-in 13th of June
King Solomon Hotel Check-out 20th of June
Training Hours 9:00-15:00
Testing Day 9:00-18:00
G Camp Instructors
• Eyal Yanilov, Grand Master
• Ilya Dunsky, E5
• Jan Tevini, E4
• Moran Laskov, E3
• Albert Kagalski, E3
• Dragan Franjkovic, E2
For your convenience, we have negotiated a special camp accommodation deal at King Solomon Hotel in Netanya.
As KMG HQ is arranging your hotel reservations, we need to know the dates you’ll be with us at the hotel, as well as the desired occupancy (single or double).
All rooms have a sea view, air-conditioning, and free WIFI. The hotel has an open swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna, as well as a bar in the lobby. Outsourced laundry services are available from the hotel.
The hotel is in a prime location, just two minutes from the beach, five minutes from the center of town (where there are restaurants and bars), 40 minutes from Tel Aviv, and 50 minutes from Ben-Gurion International Airport.
Bed and Breakfast prices per night:
• Double room: 53 USD per person – double occupancy
• Single room: 90 USD
Payment for the accommodations is made directly to the hotel by credit card or cash after arrival (note: debit cards are not accepted in Israel).
Check-in at the hotel will be completed directly at the hotel reception desk. A credit card is needed for the security deposit and for any extras requested.
The registration process for the KMG training camp will be held in a conference room and KMG shop located in front of the dining hall on the ground floor of King Solomon Hotel.
Optional transportation to the hotel in Netanya:
Train (excluding Friday evening to Saturday evening) – please check https://www.rail.co.il/en
Bus – no. 947
Taxi around 250 NIS
Car rental is also available.
General information and requirements:
• Additional nonmandatory training sessions will be offered during the camp on the beach and outdoors.
• There will be short breaks between training sessions. Please have your water bottles and an energy snack with you for training.
• A KMG camp shirt, camp schedule & level curriculum booklet will be provided at registration to each participant.
• Gear required: groin protection, mouth guard, shin protection, MMA or boxing gloves, KMG uniform, mat shoes.