KIC | Melbourne, Australia
Kids Instructor Course
June 16-19, 2022
KMG’s Kids Instructor Course (KIC) educates approved participants to create and manage an attractive and far-sighted kids program. With the KIC program, which has been tested and successfully applied for decades, you will receive the specific teaching skills necessary to deliver interesting and successful courses for children and teenagers.
The KMG kids training system will enable you to teach realistic self-defense techniques and tactics that are effective against bullying and attacks by peers as well as adults. At the same time, you will learn to discuss with children when it is appropriate to use a physical response. Not to forget that our approach to a training process for kids and teens also focuses on the development of important personality traits such as courage, self-control, self-discipline, creativity, leadership, self-confidence, and decision-making.
The Value of the KIC
– The know-how to create and manage a responsible kids and youth program
– Development of the course content by Zeev Cohen, Master of Education (M.Ed.) and founder of Israel’s largest and most successful Kids Krav Maga schools
– Ready-to-use specific curriculum for children & teens
– KMG Kids Instructor certificate
– Access to a network of like-minded people for support, tips, and tricks
– The quick opportunity to open up a new, attractive target group for your training location
– KMG P2 level and up
– Clear criminal record
– 2-3 years of experience working with kids
The KMG Women Instructor Course (WIC) is available for active KMG instructors. The WIC is designed to meet the specific needs and requirements instructors may need to provide appropriate and effective instruction for women in their clubs, schools, and communities. The curriculum presents techniques and tactics, along with physical and mental drills, specifically addressing training goals relevant to many women.
For further information and registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org