Exclusive Krav Maga Training
KMG: Experience the Next Level
The objective of a Krav Maga training program is to instruct participants in practical self-defense techniques, fighting skills, 3rd Party Protection abilities, CQB (urban area) tactics, defensive tactics and principles, all of which can be readily utilized as the need arises. The key to the Krav Maga educational approach is presenting a well-integrated self-defense and fighting outline with relatively few specific techniques.
The system is designed to convey action principles that form the foundation of every technique, and which can be applied to several potential attack scenarios. In this way, Krav Maga trainees reach a high level of proficiency – mentally and technically – in a relatively short time.
As a modern self-defense system, Krav Maga is characterized by a logical and practical approach. Easy to learn and execute, Krav Maga techniques are natural and effective, featuring simple movements and “reflexive” behavior.
Our ultimate goal is to keep trainees safe from harm, and to give them the ability, confidence and security to reach their goals effectively. To that end, KMG course curricula are designed to teach both self-defense and third-party defense.
Courses and Seminars Offered:
- General (Civilian) Instructors Course
- Fighter and Combatant Instructors Course
- Instructors courses for the military, law enforcement, special forces, close personal protection, air marshals, and other defense and security agencies
- Customized courses (for governmental units, security forces and civilians) in self-defense, fighting skills, defensive tactics, personal and dignitary protection, and CQB
- Establishment, Monitoring and Management of Training Systems
- Basic civilian courses and seminars
- Courses and seminars for a trainees with a martial arts background
- Our instructors will join an existing program of education in the security, law enforcement and military sectors, providing well-integrated Krav Maga training tailored to meet program needs.
Initial Levels and Backgrounds
- Our various seminars and courses are designed with the initial level and background of the trainees in mind. That way, we can offer the highest level training in the areas our students prefer to focus on.
- KMG courses are held on the customer’s premises or in a KMG facility.
- KMG instructors train a wide range of students, including: civilians of all ages; police officers and military personnel; special forces, security personnel and VIP bodyguards from Europe, Africa, the Far East, Oceania, North and South America.
- All instructors are certified by Eyal Yanilov and the KMG-HQ.
- KMG’s Global and International Teams of instructors are in charge of teaching our system worldwide. Members of these teams have extensive teaching experience in the fields of law enforcement and the military, as well as in the civilian sectors – private, public and government. Head KMG instructor Eyal Yanilov personally certifies and directs each and every member of these teams . Qualification for the Global and International Teams is only possible after long years of education, training and experience.